March 2021 General Membership Meeting
Join your Friends & Colleagues from IREM Chapters 8, 77 & 92 for our March General Membership Event
Federal Legislation and Real Property Impacts
What Residential and Commercial Managers Need to Know
Join us for our March General Membership meeting and learn how your properties will be affected by new legislation and proposed regulation changes by the new administration. This important program will cover:
- COVID Relief & Eviction Moratoriums:
- CDC National Eviction Moratorium & local eviction moratoriums
- Biden proposals for rental assistance and emergency assistance
- Green Buildings and Climate Change
- Solar Tax Credits
- Renewed focus on reducing energy use, recycling efforts
- Changes at HUD:
- Renewed focus on Fair Housing
- Reinstatement of the disparate impact rule
Join us after the presentation for a chance to network with your industry peers in small zoom break-out rooms!
Our speaker will be attorney Paige Gentry, of Klein Horning. Ms. Gentry focuses her practice on a wide range of affordable housing and community development issues, including public housing/mixed-finance development, New Markets Tax Credits, Low-Income Housing Tax Credits, and non-profit compliance with 501(c)(3) rules and regulations.